3200-4000 USD , Infraestructura¿Quieres Postular?
Important Global Corporation headquartered in New York is eeking an experienced IT professional to join the Tech Ops support team. The role encompasses building/maintaining IT services to support existing and new product offerings for our Automotive division. The ideal candidate will need a strong knowledge in the following areas: operating systems, web hosting, networking and AWS tools, since you'll be joining the global team.
Duties & accountabilities
- Administer AWS VPC/Applications and Security.
- Engage with development teams to document and implement best practice (low maintenance) cloud-native solutions.
- Build and deploy automation processes for Infrastructure as Service.
- Build and deploy automation processes for installation and patching of third-party software.
- Plan, build, document, and initiate disaster recovery processes.
- Interface with Cloud Engineering team for IT design support.
- Interface with IT Security team and implement security policy.
- Interface with Operations team to assist with troubleshooting Production Incidents and Requests.
- Work on initiatives and continuous improvement process around proactive application health monitoring, reporting and technical support.
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in an IT role.
- Knowledge of Incident management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- Experience with AWS services: VPC, S3, CloudFront, ALB/NLB, Route 53, CloudWatch, EC2 and AWS Security Center.
- Experience with scripting such as Python, Terraform and Bash.
- Experience with load balancing appliances specifically: Big IP F5, AVI Vantage, and Apache.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking topology and Internet Protocol.
- Be able to work flexible shift hours including weekends for supporting 24/7 On Call.
- A strong capacity for teamwork with a sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation.
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter capable of working independently as well as contribute to the team’s requirements.
- Must be a strong communicator both written and verbally in English
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly languages.