4700-7000 USD , Proyectos y Productos Digitales¿Quieres Postular?
Our client, an important global energy firm that provides strategy and implementation services, is looking for a Sr. IT Business Analyst.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT leadership to define how systems and software applications can improve business activities, workflows, processes for clients.
• Lead and document the requirements, design, test, deployment and adoption of new feature and enhancement development.
• Support the ongoing monitoring of level 1 and 2 support items to ensure systems and interfaces are operating as designed and data integrity is maintained.
• Lead user acceptance testing (UAT) test case development and processes.
• In collaboration with the Project Delivery Lead, support backlog grooming and sprint planning processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering degree, or related field
(or equivalent work experience).
• Extensive experience as a BA, 7+ years of technical and business analysis.
• 3-5+ years of experience configuring and developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft AX ERP, Power Apps, PowerBI, portal/website development or comparable applications and solutions required.
• Proficiency in proven and emerging architectures/technologies such as SOA, Web Services, and Cloud computing.
• Strong proficiency in open and existing technology standards.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and translate business needs into requirements and systems design documents and user-stories that feed the development processes.