Por Definir USD , Desarrollo¿Quieres Postular?
IMPORTANT: Project duration: 3-4 months.
This contract position is for experienced professionals who work independently on tasks assigned by a Software Development Manager, project technical lead, or the team. The role involves using strong technology and programming skills to analyze, design, program, debug, test, modify, and document technology-related products and applications. As a Software Development Engineer within the broader team, you'll have the autonomy to apply your expertise and industry knowledge to solve various problems using appropriate methods and techniques.
· Contribute to and perform analysis of functional requirements
· Create technical designs mapped to functional requirements
· Provide estimates for development tasks
· Develop source code and unit tests according to technical designs
· Participate in code reviews
· Contribute to technical documentation
· Participate in the Problem Management process and fix issues
· Implement measures, as designed, to comply with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements and ensure all others are doing the same.
· Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
· 4+ years of progressive and relevant professional experience
· Required technical skills and languages are Java, SpringBoot, and Angular. Database experience with Oracle is also required.
· Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles, particularly as they are used in Azure DevOps.
· Strong understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies and principles,
· Solid base of learning and some experience in all the primary areas of an n-tier enterprise system that may or may not be web based (e.g., interface domain logic and database layers)
· Solid understanding of systems and subsystems
· Familiarity with Cloud Based Platforms and services
. This role is for a 3 to 4-month project assignment.
. Intermediate to advanced English proficiency is required.
. Competitive compensation
. Opportunity to work on a dynamic project
. Flexible work arrangements
. Collaborative and innovative work environment
. Chance to enhance your skills and knowledge
. Potential for future opportunities within the organization