6600-7700 USD , Proyectos y Productos Digitales¿Quieres Postular?
Our client, an important global energy firm that provides strategy and implementation services, is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst (D365 Finance & Ops).
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT leadership to continually identify opportunities for improvement.
• Define how the D365 F&O applications can improve business activities, workflows, processes leading to more efficient and reliable operations.
• Lead the requirements, design, test, deployment and adoption of new feature and enhancement development.
• Support the ongoing monitoring of level 1 and 2 support items to ensure systems and interfaces are operating as designed and data integrity is maintained.
• Lead user acceptance testing (UAT) test case development and processes.
• Support the business with documenting processes and controls as it relates to D365 F&O.
• Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering degree, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
• 7+ years of relevant work experience, including technical and business analysis experience.
• 3-5+ years’ experience configuring and developing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft AX ERP, Power Apps, PowerBI, portal/website development or comparable applications and solutions required.
• Software industry (SaaS or other), energy or sustainability industry experience strongly desired.
• Proficiency in proven and emerging architectures/technologies such as SOA, Web Services, and Cloud computing.
• Strong proficiency in open and existing technology standards.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and translate business needs into requirements and systems design documents and user-stories that feed the development processes.