Por Definir USD , Desarrollo¿Quieres Postular?
International Manufacturing Company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
The Senior Software Engineer develops software using an advanced level of knowledge and practice of the Mob Programming process and an expert level of development practices.
1. Operates at a level that includes thorough knowledge and deep understanding of all technologies used by the team. Acts as the subject matter expert for the team and is continually tasked with keeping up to date on the latest advances in the technologies used as well as new technologies.
2. Participates in and leads Mob Programming at an expert level. Promotes contribution from everyone on the mob.
3. Develops and maintains software utilizing Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming at an expert level.
4. Ensures maintainable interdependencies with Behavior Driven Development and Full Stack Integration Tests.
5. Enables and executes Continuous Deployment with Continuous Delivery and encourages the rest of the team to do so as well.
6. Designs, queries, and maintains SQL databases at an expert level.
7. Ensures the use of all the following while in the Mob: Refactoring to Patterns, Design Patterns, Database Normalization, Object Oriented Programming, or Model View Controller architecture.
8. Mentors and cross-trains other team members with the goal of elevating the entire team’s skill set and knowledge. Helps the team increase its skills at any opportunity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's) Required
2. Ability to Unit Test and Automated UI Test all testable code.
3. Ability to design all SQL databases with the appropriate normalization level for the problem being solved.
4. Ability to work in pair programming or mob programming.
5. Advanced knowledge of Refactoring to Patterns, Design Patterns, Database Normalization, Object Oriented Programming, or Model View Controller architecture.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to interact with members across the organization.
7. Excellent attention to detail, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.