Por Definir USD , Ciberseguridad¿Quieres Postular?
We are seeking for a Global Operations Technology Cybersecurity Manager to closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive a culture of security awareness in our manufacturing operations and establish best practices across our global organization.
Develop and implement an Operations Technology Cybersecurity Program (OT Cybersecurity Program) to improve the security posture in our production plants globally to reduce the likelihood of cybersecurity-related disruptions.
The OT Cybersecurity Program should aim to ensure business's continuity and resiliency to protect our manufacturing operations.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive Global Security Strategy: Create and implement a strategic plan to safeguard the organization's operations technology systems and infrastructure.
• Risk assessment and management: Identify potential vulnerabilities and risks within the operations technology environment and develop strategies to mitigate them effectively.
• Security policy and procedure development: Establish and enforce security policies, standards, and procedures that align with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
• Incident response and management: Develop and oversee protocols for handling security incidents, including investigation, containment, and recovery.
• Security awareness and training: Implement training programs to enhance OT Staff understanding of security threats, promote a culture of security awareness, and ensure compliance with security policies.
• Evaluate relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure their adherence to security requirements and standards and define proper controls to reduce the risk of a security incident.
• Security audits and compliance: Ensure regular audits and assessments are conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of security controls and address any identified gaps.
• Security architecture and technology: Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement secure network infrastructure, access controls, and monitoring systems for operations technology.
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering and Systems Engineering. Master degree is desirable
• Experience required: Cybersecurity Frameworks: NIST, ISO27001, CIS, Risk Assessment and Management, Incident Response and Forensics, Network and Infrastructure Design, Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
• Solid experience in information security, with a focus on operational technology (OT) systems
• In-depth knowledge of OT systems, protocols, and technologies, including SCADA, PLC, DCS, and industrial control systems (ICS)
• Strong understanding of cyber threats and vulnerabilities specific to OT environments, and experience implementing security controls to mitigate risks.
• Knowledge on relevant regulations and standards, such as NIST SP 800-82, IEC 62443, and ISO 27001.
• Experience with security assessment tools and techniques, including vulnerability scanning and penetration testing of OT systems.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve security issues.
• Strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and senior management.
• Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC GICSP, or equivalent are highly desirable.
• Advanced English and Spanish.